By using those features of the website www.gtf-drive.com which do need your personal details you are accepting the conditions outlined below, concerning our use of that information, and which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
However, other features of the site may be safely used without the need for your personal details.
If you do not accept those conditions then please do not proceed further with those enquirers where we need your personal details.
Go To the Future Ltd is a multi-national company and so we may store your personal data in those countries where we do business. Various laws require us to ask you to agree to this. If you feel you can't agree to this, then we will not be able to deal any further with those requests where your details are needed.
If you DO agree that we CAN use your data to process your request, (and/or that Go To the Future Ltd can also make further use of your data as well), then all the facilities of the site will be at your disposal.
In general you can visit Go To the Future Ltd on the Web without either telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself at all and you will still be able to use most of the Go To the Future Ltd's Web Site. However you will then not be able to access areas that require registration.
• You have the right to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary.
• You also have the right to ask us to not use your information.
• You will also be able tell us that you do not wish to have your information used as a basis for further contact with you.
• Facilities to do this are available on the site.
Note however that certain legislation, for example related to safety issues, or to financial regulation (e.g. when dealing with Financial Services), might prevent some or all of the above rights being exercised in some countries. In addition, legislation might also oblige us to store this information for a certain period of time.
• Information is stored in a secure environment protected by a combination of physical and technical measures and there is no general public access to this information. Furthermore In some cases, the Personal Information is encrypted using appropriate secure technology.
• Never the less you should always be cautious about what information you disclose to any website.
We can collect personal information about you by directly requesting it from you (such as on a registration form), and
We can collect non-personal information by tracking your use of the Site and the options you chose to take.
Collecting both types of information allows us to:
• Make the Site easier for you to use.
• Provide you with information faster
• Create content more relevant to you
• Help you quickly find services or information available from Go To the Future Ltd.
• Generally Improve the Site and its functions
• Correspond with you and/or provide you with a subscription
• Alert you to new products, special offers, updated information and other new services that Go To the Future Ltd considers to be of interest to you, But only where you have given us your permission to authorize other companies to contact you directly.
Note: It is common for Web Sites to collect both type of information.
Note also: Non-personal information does not identify you, however it can be helpful for marketing purposes or improving services generally.
Further Note: Go To the Future Ltd. Does not sell or otherwise distribute personal information to any third parties i.e. Anyone outside the Go To the Future Ltd.
Our website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for presentation purposes. A modern browser is needed to make the most out of our site, though the site is still usable in older browsers and alternative devices.
What is a Cookie?
• Note that Cookies alone cannot be used to identify you
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come; the "lifetime" of the cookie; and an identification indicator, usually a unique random number.
Three types of cookies are used on many websites including ours:
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our site, when they are deleted automatically. They allow you to carry information across pages of the site and avoid having to re-enter information.
Persistent Cookies, remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer - though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie and you can often specify their lifetime from within your browser.
They are used to:
• Help us recognize you as a unique visitor by using a unique number when you return to the website. Note: you cannot be identified personally when you return to our website.
• Allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
• Compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, usually via a drop down menu. See the help files of your browser for information on how to do this. Also to find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
For instance, you may delete or block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site may not work if you block all of them in the first place. A good compromise is to allow cookies for each session only and arrange for them to always be automatically deleted when leaving a site.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons that allow us to count users who have visited these pages.
Web Beacons collect only information that includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides.
We may also carry Web Beacons placed by third party advertisers. These Beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the appropriate settings within your browser.
• However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site.
You can also arrange to be alerted before a cookie is accepted on your hard disk and you can then be asked if you wish to accept it or not.
For instructions on how to do this, and for other information on handling cookies in general, please refer to you Browser Manual or its “on-line help” facility.
This website is operated by Go To the Future Ltd.
Should you have any questions on website use policies, please contact us via the contact form on the website or by e-mail [email protected]
There are several ways to pay for your order: credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) or PayPal.
Orders must be paid for in US dollars. The cost of products available on our website is also specified in US dollars. The approximate value expressed in basic currency of your country is shown next to the price in parentheses. In case your card fails to accept US dollars, the payment will be made in the currency of your card and your card will be charged an amount equal to the amount of order in US dollars multiplied by the US dollar selling rate. Please check with your bank the exchange rate of your payment against dollar applied to credit cards.
Payment is made by SSL protocol that implies data encryption with a 128-bit protocol. All your data are protected during payment. You should not worry about the safety of your credit card data.
Delivery of orders
If you order our products via this website and there is no our representative office (Distributor) in recipient country, all your orders will be shipped from our factory in China directly to recipient. Before sending your order, we need to 1) check if the payment arrived in our account, 2) check stock availability of all finished products you ordered.
We always do our best to quickly process and ship your order, but sometimes, usually due to absence of finished products in stock, the processing time of your order can take up to 14 days after confirmation of your payment. If, within 14 days of receipt of payment, we failed to pass your order to a carrier, you can ask us to return your payment. We will refund your payment without any fees.
If there is our representative office (Distributor) in recipient country, your order will be automatically redirected to its address. Therefore, you will have a chance to get your orders faster.
Carriers. To deliver your orders from our factory, we use the services of DHL and FedEx international companies. In some cases, we can use services of other similar international transport companies.
Where a shipping company provides us with a tracking number, you will see this number on your account. As a rule, in 99% cases the carriers provide a number to track the delivery process of your order.
Delivery terms. Delivery term of your order depends on the delivery area, i.e. your location. International carriers usually divide the delivery addresses into zones from 1 to 12. Delivery terms into each zone are different, but do not usually exceed 10 calendar days. The countdown of delivery term starts from the moment the tracking number appears on your account. As soon as we enter a tracking number into system, you will get a notification to the email address specified during registration.
If within 10 days of receipt of a tracking number you fail to receive your order, please contact us for details of delay.
Shipping cost. Where the cost of your order is over USD 400, the shipping cost will be included into the price of your order. Where the cost of your order is less than USD 400, you will also have to pay for shipping. The shipping cost for orders at less than USD 400 price will always be displayed during the ordering process.
Taxes and duties
We appreciate your time that is why we do our best to deliver you orders "to the door." When shipping orders to most of the countries, the cost of delivery, taxes and fees of recipient country is included in the price paid for the order. This type of delivery is called DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) — delivery and payment of all taxes and duties paid by sender.
However, the legislation of some countries does not allow shipping orders on DDP terms. In this case, we send the goods based on DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) terms. In this case, you will have to pay for additional local taxes and fees.
Attention! It is not currently possible to arrange the delivery of your orders to the following countries:
Armenia, Brunei, Cambodia, Ecuador, Egypt, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Kyrgyzstan, the Marshall Islands, Niger, Montenegro, Palau, Tajikistan, Nicaragua.
You will not be able to make order for the above mentioned countries. We apologize for the inconvenience. To make your order please contact your local Distributor and their partners.
Refund for serviceable order
If you receive a serviceable product, it is new and has not been used, but for some reasons it does not suit you, you can return it no later than 14 days from receipt. In this case, you need to send your order to us at the address specified below and pay the cost of shipment. After receiving the order, we inspect it and, should it bear no signs of use, refund you the cost of the order with 35% deducted from the order sum as a penalty. If your order has been in use, the cost of replacing the used parts with new ones will be added to the sum of deduction. The amount will be refunded to you within 10 days after receipt of the order to our address.
The address to return your orders:
Order not delivered
If within 10 days of receipt of a tracking number you have not received your order, you need to contact us by e-mail or via the feedback form on the website. We will clarify the cause of delay and in case your order has not been delivered through the fault of our carrier, you can claim a refund after 20 days of receipt of your tracking number. In this case, you need to get a refund form from us, fill it out and send it back to us. Cost of undelivered order will be refunded with no fee charged.
Defective (damaged) order
If you receive a defective or damaged order, you need to contact us by e-mail or via the feedback form on the website.
To acknowledge the receipt of defective (damaged) order, please provide:
- serial number of product;
- clear photos of damage in good quality;
- understandable video containing your comments;
Refund is possible no later than 14 days from receipt of the order.
All rights in the website are reserved, including copyright and database rights, which are owned by or licensed to Go To the Future Ltd., or otherwise used by Go To the Future Ltd. as permitted by applicable law or the original copyright holder. Therefore:
• You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and/or arrangement, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Go To the Future Ltd. or the copyright holder.
• You may not adapt or alter any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
• Go To the Future Ltd. reserves the right to use for its own purposes: - Any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes.
• Go To the Future Ltd. reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
All names, images, logos identifying Go To the Future Ltd's products are proprietary marks of Go To the Future Ltd.
• All third party brands, products, services and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders and are the property of those companies.
• Go To the Future Ltd does not give permission for their use to any person other than the original holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
Prices and Products
Go To the Future Ltd's policy is one of continuous product improvement and so we reserve the right to change the specifications and prices of the models and items on this website at any time.
• However we make every effort to ensure that the information, details and descriptions on the website were correct at the last update.
• Nevertheless you are advised to check the specifications with your Go To the Future Ltd dealer prior to ordering any product.
Please consult your local Go To the Future Ltd Distributor for availability and current prices.
Please note, however, that many Distributors and Dealers are totally independent and are not agents of Go To the Future Ltd and so have absolutely no authority to bind Go To the Future Ltd by any express or implied price or any other undertaking or representation.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links, icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided on an 'AS SEEN' basis without any warranty or endorsement, express or implied.
The information, specifications and colours on this website may vary from market to market and are subject to change without notice.
• In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site.
• Nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Go To the Future Ltd be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in, or displayed on, our site.
• This includes, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from such use.
• This also includes any loss of data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
Go To the Future Ltd does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site.
• Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of Go To the Future Ltd and so you visit it entirely at your own risk.
These Terms & Conditions for the use of Go To the Future Ltd’s website shall be governed exclusively by the Laws and Courts of England & Wales.
• If any of the Terms in this agreement should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, they shall be deemed to be deleted from this agreement.
• Go To the Future Ltd reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting such changes online.
The manufacturer warranties the “Purchaser” that PRODUCT will be free from any defects in materials and of a quality as at the date of acquisition and will remain operative within one year after the date of its purchase by the Buyer, except as specified below.
This Warranty does NOT APPLY to PRODUCT or any of its components, if the damage of PRODUCT is caused by any of the following factors:
- All external causes (but not limited to the listed ones), such as: fallings, collisions, vandalism, negligence, mishandling, improper maintenance or storage;
- Riding over obstacles, excessive overload, race or other options to use PRODUCT against the recommendations and warnings given in the User Manual;
- Damages or defects caused by unauthorized and/or improper repairs, any changes, disassembling or other impacts associated with changes in structure of PRODUCT or any of its components;
- Damages caused by improper electrical power connection, high or low voltage in the network;
- by effects of high pressure washing systems, abrasives or solvents, chemicals, water, moisture, humidity or high temperature
- As a result of non-compliance with the recommendations related to the regular re-charged battery pack for every 30 days or as a result of range of maximum discharges of the battery.
- Any damage resulting from earthquakes, fire, flood or other accident or any other force majeure.
This Warranty does not cover the parts that are subject to normal wear due to use or to be replaced regularly (for example, wheels, LED lights, battery, plastic case, remote control).
Other Warranties Exclusion and Limitation
The present Warranty is the exclusive warranty for PRODUCT and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional oral or written, and any implied warranties, including any warranties of merchantability or warranty of fitness. Some states do not allow limitations for term of an implied warranty; therefore, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If the problem with PRODUCT meets the criteria to be covered by the Warranty, the Purchaser shall notify the Vendor about a warranty event. The Vendor is obliged to provide a form for return. The Purchaser shall deliver the product, along with proof of purchase date (check) to the address specified in the form of return. The Purchaser shall pay the bill for delivery to the address specified in the form of return. The Vendor inspects the product and, in the case of falling under the terms of the Warranty, provide at its sole discretion and within a reasonable period of time: 1) repair of PRODUCT or its component (s), or 2) replacement of PRODUCT or its component (s). After the repair of any component (s) or replacement of PRODUCT, the warranty period for the product will meet the Warranty for the remaining term within the warranty period.
The Vendor may use any parts used or refurbished for all the warranty claims.
In the case of litigation of any warranty case, jurisdiction for defence shall be chosen by the Vendor.
Copyright © 2015-2017 Go To the Future Ltd.